Technically there is no change in the levels of 6920 - 7040 - 7150 range for a while & It is most likely NIFTY hovers around 7040 .... If strong pricing action happens, there is a possibility to move towards 7150 level.....
The currency segment is not at all giving positive hope . Unless there is some serious corrective measure from RBI - the market remains on down trend , though there is some pull back recovery based on global upbeat sentiments...!
So, Volatility of 40 to 50 points on both directions is not ruled out - which will lead to severe premium reduction...!
I am just watching it patiently , as there is no clear signal for the entry as of now - for our 6th position...!
In case of any signals for the momentum - we can enter today, otherwise nothing wrong in waiting for a day...!
If we go for the entry..... will keep you posted...!
with kind regards,
So, ............... remember Vijay's dialogue for a while......I am waiting......!