I have come out of 18th Entry - with a narrow profit ( almost no loss - no gain ) & realigned with current month 7800 CALL & next month 7500 PUT option as back up. As it has already come down to 7700 range and we were holding 7800 PUT - premium will not get increased quickly.... Also, signals are showing a swift recovery towards 7777 again - which will end up with again 2 to 3% less than our entry price....
So decided to quit this combo & entered for a fresh combo with 300 points width - with a next month option counter....! We can wait for a while in this case, even if premium get reduced....!
Even if does not come back to 7777 quickly, next month PUT will yield a good profit, as NIFTY will be moving towards 7635 range....! So, in any case, there will be positive closing...! May be a chance for today's exit...... ! Let's see....!
18th Exit - typo error corrected/......! It was not 144+66 ====> we sold 7800 PUT at 154 to 155 & CALL 8000 option at 36 to 37 .... closed at 191 Average for the combo...!
With kind regards,