For this month Dheepam amount transfer, there could be a delay of another 4/5 days and most probably I could able to make transfers by 31st Aug , 2016 ! It was well scheduled for August 20th, from this month - but have had to align due to previous pending transfers.....!
There is still some pending in the previous transfers and I am trying my best to complete prior to that...! The recent transfers were made against the OD limit, but it is not getting released further as our current holdings' value has considerably gone down...! And making some quick alternate arrangements...!
Almost for the last 2 months - there was not much profit made - rather it was a hit. Amidst all personal issues in last few weeks, one more bitter pill to be swallowed..! Still, I feel it is meaningless to go on single side entry / exit......! Hope market condition will be favourable at least by another couple of sessions after expiry...!
NIFTY has almost not moved for the entire AUGUST series & and took a very narrow width of 8520 to 8720 range.....! just 100 points UP & Down....from 8600 level...! July was also not so great...!
I know you may know that already , with STM movement / 5Y33K movement....!
In market, It is not a new thing & one has to come across this kind of rough patch sometimes in a long journey & We need to maintain our cool ......!
For the investors friends, there is nothing to go panic, as it is manageable with the buffer made in previous sessions....! As per committment, it will be done, but yes there is some delay.... which I request you to be patient and seek your co-operation.......! ( Emergency situation is exempted.... feel free to contact , no problem.... Situation is not that much worse...)
In between , there was some huge withdrawals, nearly 20%+ of total capital, as there was some unexpected emergency from two of our big clients + misc - full and final settlements. otherwise this could have been a situation just like that managed...!
Irrespective of this if we can see some movement in tomorrow's session / Friday either towards 8800 or 8500 - just assume that everything is solved at its best...! Some of you may thing that with new investments received, we can manage it....! Sorry, dear..! That is not the solution....! I don't want to disturb that funds...! Temporary problem will become a permanent problem in that case...!
Its just matter of few more days...! Please tolerate a bit...! Just stay clam on bad time and we can bounce back....! Think positive...! positive and only positive..! You are associated with a little master & we have HIS blessings..!
One good session is enough to overcome all the issues.....! We just need one clean hit....! I am sure definitely things will be extremely good by 1st week of SEPTEMBER......!
Thank you all for your understanding..!
We are moving ahead with our New Co. formation and other formalities activities ...! It has nothing to do with this minor setback...! Tomorrow, I am having an appointment with Auditor....and in next week, we are freezing the share holder's list and director's list for the next 5 years....!
Need to obtain digital signature and other formalities with MCA....etc etc.
The list is still opened... but of course, it is not opened to all for obvious reasons..!
Wish you all a happy Gokula Ashtami..!
With kind regards,